Well hello there!
New to It All Changes or just looking to find a little bit more you’ve come to the right place. I’m Cynthia, a Salvation Army pastor who loves being 30 years old…not perpetually 29. I call “almost Canada” home. No one can find our town on a map and I can see the border from my yard while enjoying the back porch with Hunni and our fluff balls Peanut and Leo, and I think it’s perfect.
Ready or not there are a lot of changes coming…no time to stand still.What changes, you may ask? Just about everything changes at a moments notice. But you already knew that, right? In theory I hate changes…but since I can’t stop them its time to embrace them…because It All Changes.
It All Changes is a place to share the tips, tricks and reminders of how and why I’ve lost 100+ and continue to work maintaining my weight and health. I’m learning new things everyday and write them down as reminders so we can both learn from them.
Among all the changes and occasional randomness you’ll find:
- Help preparing for the days when things don’t go according to plan.
- Choosing to live for you and not what others think.
- Making recipes with a passion for food and health.
- Taking the ups and downs and riding them out.
- Staying fit when your body breaks down.
- Appreciating what we can do instead of complaining about what we can’t.
- Living each day to the fullest.
My friends and family are my biggest supporters and my first readers. Thank you for encouraging me along this journey full of changes.
On life’s roller coaster it is about constant learning and growth. Cry and shake as you’re strapped in but don’t ask to get off. Once the ride is at full speed you’ll never want to get off.
That’s life and It All Changes.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
I love email!